Tuesday, August 17, 2010

blackberries are all soul, iPhone is cold hearted bastard!!

I hated how slow my Bold 9000 was, and that I had to reset the phone daily because of the memory leakage, super slow browser, and some other things, but there was something that made me forget all these pesky things, the flashing red light when I get BBM msg or an email from someone or any notification.

The BB will just continue flashing telling you that someone is waiting for a reply so please write back or just take a look, now I have a state of the art iPhone 4 with super duper retina display, super processor, and plentey of ram, but its missing one thing "soul" whenever I get a msg it just stay there soulless and cold, no actions no blinking light telling you that someone want to connect with you.

I think the Torch 9800 will iron out all the mistakes that plagued the older phones, and will give the user one hell of an experience, you wont know the joy of a BB until you use one.

PS. I dont work or getting paid by RIM, I just love how they are helping us to connect to each other.

Now enjoy the new Torch 9800

No comments:

Post a Comment